Thursday, December 6, 2007

Bigger and Bigger!

We went to the children's hospital yesterday.
"Where can I weigh my baby?"
"Go to the 3rd floor." Only stairs in this hospital, so up we go.
"Where can I weigh my baby?" I ask the doctor in room 3.
"There's the machine. Go ahead."

DIY measure your kid! So, after removing most articles of clothing ("WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" The Chinese nurse yelled!), I weighed and measured Levi and walked right out of the hospital. All free service!

At birth, Levi weighed 3.5 kg or 7 lbs. 11 oz.
Yesterday at 35 days he weighed 4.85 kg or 9 lbs. 8 oz.

At birth, Levi was 52 cm long or 20.5 inches.
Yesterday at 35 days he was 55 cm long or 21.7 inches.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Isn't it fun to see how fast they grow! Watch out- it goes so fast! :)

love ya!
mel